About us Thank you for your support
Claudio Alcorso’s mission was to make the name Tasmania “synonymous with quality”.
The Foundation is committed to continuing this legacy by building program delivery through partnerships and collaboration. It welcomes its program partners:
ARTS: Arts Tasmania
ENVIRONMENT: Bookend Trust
SOCIAL JUSTICE: Tasmania Centre for Global Learning
VITICULTURE: Wine Tasmania
Partner investment opportunities with the Foundation are available through our program delivery and offer substantial benefits to individuals and organisations seeking to collaborate and make a significant contribution to Tasmania’s social and cultural fabric.
Partner opportunities with the Foundation are available in various forms:
- Become an annual donor through cash donations
- Enter into a ‘preferred supplier’ agreement for goods or services that may benefit the Foundation’s ongoing operation
- Provide the Foundation and its community with goods or service discounts
- Contribute gifts or support ‘in kind’ to the Foundation to enable its ongoing program delivery and/or fundraising activities.
Partner recognition for any of the above contributions may include:
- Recognition as an Alcorso Foundation partner in Foundation publications
- Promotion of partner events or activities in Foundation publications and/or website where appropriate
- Verbal acknowledgement of partner support during public addresses where appropriate
- Acknowledgement on Foundation website’s partner page with link to partner organisation’s website
- Provide link to Alcorso Foundation on partner’s website
- Tickets to events
The Alcorso Foundation considers each partnership on an individual basis to ensure that its mission aligns with the Foundation’s core values.
In keeping with the international standards for ethical investment, the Alcorso Foundation seeks to partner with organisations that demonstrate:
- Ethical business practice
- Social responsibility
Email us now to find out more about becoming a Foundation partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sidney Myer Fund
- Neilma Gantner