The Alcorso Foundation’s work is made possible through the generous contributions of our supporters including individual donors, corporate partners, government departments, other foundations and volunteers.
The Foundation is committed to managing programs that deliver projects that make a positive difference to the social and cultural fabric of Tasmania through the arts, environment and social justice.
The Foundation welcomes individuals who wish to contribute to their community through volunteering. Volunteer opportunities are available through:
- Office Administration
- Annual Fundraising Dinner – prior to or on the night
- Computer / IT advisory services
- Working on any of our projects
- Participating on our Garden Day activities
- Hosting our international visiting guests